On June 14, the City of Saint-Lambert held an open house at the recreation centre on the main municipal projects for the year 2017, several of which fall under the three-year capital expenditure program (PTI). A hundred or so residents turned out for the occasion to learn more about the various projects from municipal employees.
Information sheets on these projects are available by consulting the following links (in French only):
- Rénovation de la bibliothèque
- Bornes électriques
- Chargeur sur roues avec un souffleur amovible
- Infrastructures et projets routiers
- Musée à ciel ouvert
- Réaménagement du parc Lespérance
- Améliorations à la piscine intérieure
- Refonte du plan d'urbanisme
- Projets citoyens 2017
Residents were also able to learn about the impact these projects will have on the debt and on expenditure planning for the coming years. They were also invited to submit projects or offer suggestions for activities that could take place in 2018.