During the summer season, Brigade B and its team of facilitators offers a number of services, activities and entertainment away from the library. Its aim is to increase the library’s visibility and service offerings by coming directly to you!
All summer long, you will find Brigade B in our city parks and at special events.
Thanks to Brigade B, you can now benefit from some library services without having to set foot in the library:
- discover and borrow books, CDs, DVDs, etc.;
- take out or renew membership;
- listen to audio documents;
- receive assistance with digital library loans;
- read newspapers, magazines and a variety of other documents.
Brigade B is also present at various events to host activities and propose documents related to the event theme.
Visit the calendar to discover the next rendezvous.